Friday 17 August 2012

Just a quick blog whilst I'm at the airport...

I have been really busy lately assisting stylist Martine Alexander. Last I assisted on shoots for Look and OK magazine.
Martine also got news that she will be styling "Girls Day Out" in Manchester. This is an event that is really big in Glasgow and will be hosted an Manchester for the first time... Exiting!!! Martine has been given the Debenhams stage which she will both style and corrie graph!
In relation to this Martine and I attended the Press Launch in Manchester, which consisted of networking, canapés and free champagne. Success! We also stopped of in the northern quarter for a bite to eat!
On Wednesday Martine and I had a meeting with Debenhams and the director of GDA!
There will be much more prep closer to the date (7,8,9 Sept) and lots of work on the days! Which is why I've asked a few girls from college to help out!