Tuesday 5 March 2013


The target market for my collection, is high end high street. This means cut, fabric and finishing on garments would be to a higher standard than average high street stores e.g. garments may be lined.

I choose to do a case study, on a store that I felt would be apt for my collection.
My collection is aimed, at a young fashion directed individual. 
I went to the Kooples store in Manchester, to observe both store layout and garment presentation. 
The Kooples as a brand it fairly minimal with a colour palette of grey, white, black and an occasional splash of emerald green or rich red thrown in for good measure. The brand itself oozes chic rock n' roll inspired interchangeable items and this is reflected through both the garments and store.

Here are my sketchbook pages...





No comments: