Thursday 24 November 2011

Styling Breif

This week in College we where given our new brief... styling!!
I look forward to this project as it is route/direction I would like to progress to in the future, for our first task we where given a word which was explosion in which we had 24 hours to respond to.
Here we had to style the images including hair, makeup, pose, background and camera angles. It was a task which required detailed planning as every aspect had to be considered in order to produce a successful image. However it was a task which I was exited for and definitely enjoyed! It also gave me the opportunity to have an insight into the tasks and roles of a stylist.

These are some of the pictures taken from the shoot.














(From left Megan, Me, Holly, Annie)


I will update this post with the final image.
Sophie
x

5 comments:

Herdiana Surachman said...

fun photoshoot with friend, waiting for the result :)

Herdiana Surachman
http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Hiya,

Just wanted to let you know,that i'm following you through bloglovin!
Check at my blog too!

http;//whatishouldwear.blogspot.com

~Style Bot~ said...

How awesome is that concept!?!?! Anyway, I love your blog and will be following! If the spirit moves you, please do the same. Check me out bloggin' buddy! I am at dolledup4theday.blogspot.com. Thanks in advance dollface! Have a beautiful Tuesday and an even better rest of your week! =o)

April said...

creative :) i follow your blog

april

http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

Elena said...

I miss college when i read your posts.
try to enjoy every second of it, take advantage of everything you are learning, you'll need it.

xx Ellena