Today I began to construct my toile, I began by patterning for the bodice.
1. Firstly I traced of the front and back bodice, onto pattern paper.
2. I then closed the front bodice dart using the slash and spread method, and altered the arm holes to my design and traced this of onto new piece of pattern paper.
|Adaptations, with added seam allowance.|
3. I then added my seam allowance and cut out.
1. I firstly pinned my fabric to calico and cut out
2. To start I manufactured the darts in the front of my garment.
3. I then over locked the two left sides where my zip will be applied upside down. I then inserted my zip sewing up using the zipper foot leaving 1cm at the top of the zip.